Heartwarming photos of you with your kids aren’t frivolous-
they’re a necessity.
Because to them?
You’re too indispensable to be omitted from their past.
Introducing Celebrate Mothers - the Mother's Day project to make sure YOU aren’t an invisible part of their childhood.
What is it?
Celebrate Mother's creates beautiful artwork of a busy mom and her children, so she can look back when her children have grown and not regret that she was always behind the camera.
The imagery is mixed with her hand-written words answering, “what do you want to remember most about your children at the age they are right now?” And the words or drawings of her children answering, “what do you love most about your mom?
Mark your calendars for May 17-18. This year we only have 2 dates open for sessions. Be sure to book your Celebrate Mother's Session before all of the spots are gone.
Celebrate Mother’s Session, Credit and 8x10 Package
● 10-15 minute portrait session of you and your children showing off your warm, loving relationship
● Heartwarming question & answer pages so you can remember what was most important to you about your children during this time of your life, and can feel how much your kids appreciate you with their answers.
● $49 portrait credit toward your artwork of choice - great for hanging on your wall or giving as gifts (online ordering)
● Free 8x10 artists choice word & image collage - The mixture of beautiful photographs and handwritten words from your children and by yourself will bring back the intricate moments of life “back when” ($99 value)
Dates and times:
Friday, 5/17, 9am -5pm
Saturday, 5/18, 9am -5pm
For exact session times available, visit this link.
Jen Roberson Photography,
Lexington SC (exact address will be emailed upon booking)
* Portrait credit must be used within 2 weeks of the online gallery of images going online. After that time, the credit will be forfeited.
Frequently asked questions
How do I book? What payment methods do you accept?
My child is shy, and might not want to be the center of attention
We perform for kids. It is our joy to bring smiles to the face of each child at your party! It is our unsurpassed professionalism and expertise that makes ALL of the kids feel celebrated, safe, comfortable and entertained at the show. WE WANT THEM TO LOVE MAGIC!!! Each show that we perform is unique and each audience is different. After thousands of shows, we have learned to read kids, meet them where they are, create a joyous and inclusive atmosphere, and bring on the belly laughs!!
We have kids under 4 years old. Is that too young to enjoy the show?
Our shows are generally geared towards ages 4 and up.
Are there two Bumbling Berts?
What is your cancellation policy?
Since I would be turning away other potential bookings when you reserve your date/time, cancellations for any reason will forfeit the deposit. However, in the event of an emergency, you may re-schedule the show without any penalty and the deposit will be applied to the new booking (up to 60 days). Rescheduling is based upon my availability.
How long do you need to set up before the show?
Zero minutes! My show starts with meeting the kids right at the door! (Don't fret! This time is not included as the performance). Introductions are important, and spending time and visiting with the kids before the show is essential in forming a connection to make your performance memorable and fantastic! Once we've arrived, the fun has begun!!! Believe us, you'll be so glad - it's surprisingly hard to hold back an excited audience to wait patiently out of the room!