Celebrating beautiful women over 50, just as they are.
Who is this for?
- This project is for women over 50 who want to celebrate who they are and everything they've accomplished.
Where are you located?
- My home studio is near Irmo, SC.
- Standard Session fee. ($349 value)
- Wardrobe planning consultation - to make sure you have everything you need to get the images you want.
- Professional Hair and Makeup - so that you'll feel pampered and relaxed during your session (which automatically makes you do beautiful things).
- Fully guided and directed portrait session - so that you know exactly what to do to look amazing in your images. No modeling experience necessary.
- Personalized viewing session where you are able to enjoy all your images and decide which ones you love and want to keep.
- Complimentary copy of the project tabletop magazine - ($99 value)
- 2 tickets to the project art gallery display at the Corley Mill House in Lexington. ($100 value)
Participation fee: $250 ($549 value). Images from the session are sold separately.
About the Artist
I am a full time portrait photographer located in Columbia, SC.
I love helping women heal their relationship with the camera and themselves by unlocking their beauty and showing them what has been there all along.
I'm learning to embrace my creativity more each day and let go of perfectionism. I need grace everyday of my life.
I love Jesus, people, cats and nerdy stuff.